Friday, August 30, 2024

MOST terrifying DREAM

 1 Peter 5:8

King James Version

8 Be sober, be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, 

walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:


Ever had bad dreams?

The threatening kind?

Paralyzing your whole body?

What did you do?

How did you get out of it?

What saved you?


Before GOD made me born again, I had such dreams.

Threats of all kinds, paralyzing my body.

Starting 27 years ago.

Only my eyes could move.

My whole body was "frozen".

Unable to move.

My mind was active.

But I could not speak, to ask for help.

I could not mouth the words.

My mind "spoke" -- with GREAT difficulty -- the ONLY prayer that got me out of such terrifying dreams:

"Please help me, GOD!"


The dream would dissolve.

I could move again.

I "lived" through another awful dream.

And I'd take note of EVERY dream, good or bad.

I literally have notebooks describing, and analyzing those dreams.

But there was one particular dream that nearly "got" me five years ago.

About a week before GOD made me born again.

It's the cusp between waking, and still being asleep, that gets you alert.


I woke up to find a "swarm" right above me.

Covering the length of my bed.

Psalm 118:12

King James Version

12 They compassed me about like bees

they are quenched as the fire of thorns: 

for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.


The "buzzing" insects were too numerous to describe.

I didn't even know what kind of insects they were.

But they felt like thousands of buzzing insects.

All tightly-packed together.

Hovering an inch above me.

Like sharp, tiny blades, ready to pounce.

Their combined sound was so very high-pitched.

Like nothing I've heard before.

As if they were communicating with each other, waiting for a signal.


GOD was merciful.

I got "AWAKENED" at the MOMENT of "attack".

I knew it was a demonic attack -- had TONS of those.

I prayed the only prayer I knew for such moments:

"Please help me, GOD!"


RIGHT AWAY, everything dispersed.

I was practically saved, in the nick of time.

That dream was the last threat to my peace.

The "enemy" wanted to try ONE LAST TIME to destroy me.

As if he could, when GOD's eyes had been on me, all this time.

We had a job to do.


The LORD allowed me to make TONS of mistakes all my life,

He knew it would be useful material for the work He wanted me to do.

FIRSTHAND material was best.

No theories, but true stuff to tell you about.

And now, I could team it up with Scripture.

By the GRACE of GOD, I lived to tell you all about it.

I've had many disturbing dreams prior to that.

You can find it through a fictionalized series of books on SPIRITUAL warfare.


And now, that "swarm".

That was probably the MOST terrifying dream I've ever had.

The MOST terrifying demonic attack I've ever had.

For it was up close, in ambush.

But my childlike prayer saved me.

The enemy knew what I was up to.

I would have none of him anymore.

I was to serve GOD, with ALL my heart.


Yesterday, I decided to do some research.

What was that razor-sharp "swarm"?

The closest thing to describe it was this:

Baal-zebub

also known as: Baalzebub —Greek form of Beelzebub

Meaning, most likely: “fly-lord” or “lord of the flies”.

-- Christian Answers


The very same demonic spirit they accused JESUS of:

Luke 11:14-15

King James Version

14 And he was casting out a devil, 

and it was dumb. 

And it came to pass, 

when the devil was gone out, 

the dumb spake; 

and the people wondered.

15 But some of them said, 

He casteth out devils through Beelzebub 

the chief of the devils.


So, that's what happened.

They sent the "strong" man to finish me off.

Knowing I was on to "something".

Of wanting to be FREE of sin.

Repenting of it.

Committing myself to ABSOLUTE truth.

And eventually sharing with you my "findings".

They would have none of that.


That's what the enemy does.

They ambush you.

ESPECIALLY if GOD's eyes are on you.

They will sabotage everything.

Making sure you end up with them.

But have no fear, dear brothers, and sisters.

1 John 4:4

King James Version

4 Ye are of God, little children, 

and have overcome them: 

because greater is he that is in you, 

than he that is in the world.


TURN to the LORD always.

When in danger, of any sort, look to GOD.

PRAY for His HELP.

It always works for me.

I'm alive to tell you all about it.

Luke 19:37-38

King James Version

37 And when he was come nigh,

even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, 

the whole multitude of the disciples 

began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice 

for all the mighty works that they had seen;

38 Saying, 

Blessed be the King 

that cometh in the name of the Lord: 

peace in heaven, 

and glory in the highest.


Since GOD made me born again nearly FIVE years now, I have not had such dreams anymore.

Sure, these demonic spirits still make their presence known.

And even "seen".

Even the stuff they're "up to".

And I take note of all that.

As I always do.

All the better I could tell you about them.


But this is how I live now:


My joy is in GOD.

He loves me all the time.


My faith is in JESUS.

He protects me all the time.


My eagerness is with the HOLY SPIRIT.

He teaches me all the time.


My source is Scripture.

It guides me all the time.


It is not a selective love GOD has for us.

He loves us ALL the time.

Have faith in that.


Related material:

GOD wanted me to WRITE

22 Books on Spiritual Warfare

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics

WARRIOR of the SPIRIT


MOST terrifying DREAM

 1 Peter 5:8 King James Version 8 Be sober, be vigilant;  because your adversary the devil,  as a roaring lion,  walketh about,  seeking who...