Sunday, August 18, 2024

DREAMING of JEWS

 Matthew 10:22

King James Version

22 And ye shall be hated of all men 

for my name's sake: 

but he that endureth to the end 

shall be saved.


They walked warily.

Knowing they were not loved.

Wearing khaki.

Every single one of them.

Walking down Session Road.

As I walked up, the opposite side.

I, alone, took notice of them.


Their faces were sad.

Careful to remain unnoticed.

They knew what they were up against.

There could be a mob.

My heart went out to them.

I wanted to talk to them.

To welcome them.

And i wondered what they were doing in my city.

One after another, they walked down.


That was a dream I had, moments ago.

Very early this morning, about 4am.

What was GOD trying to show me?

What was He telling me about them?

What was He telling me about myself?


The look in their eyes haunted me.

They were sad, unloved, wary.

It was strange they were all wearing khaki.

From the neck down.

It was desert uniform.

All were unarmed.


GOD loves them.

Precisely why Satan hates them.

And there is that particular mystery of salvation:

Romans 11:25

King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, 

that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, 

lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; 

that blindness in part is happened to Israel, 

until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.


We cannot be high-minded against them:

Romans 11:19

King James Version

19 Thou wilt say then, 

The branches were broken off, 

that I might be grafted in.


Knowing GOD's plan for both Jew, and Gentile.

The Jews remain unbelieving that the MESSIAH had already come.

All according to GOD's plan.

Romans 11:32

King James Version

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, 

that he might have mercy upon all.


We must love the Jews.

GOD chose them.

GOD loves them.

GOD is faithful to them.

Even if they had not been faithful to Him.

Who are we to defy the LORD GOD's choice?


A tiny nation embattled on all sides.

A hardy people, knowing no peace.

Satan making sure Israel is wiped out.

As if that will ever happen.

Deuteronomy 7:6 

King James Version

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: 

the Lord thy God hath chosen thee 

to be a special people unto himself, 

above all people that are upon the face of the earth.


GOD has a purpose for them.

Isaiah 43:21 

King James Version

21 This people have I formed for myself; 

they shall shew forth my praise.


I am aware of GOD's power, and authority.

Over everything, anything, and anyone.

I tremble at His wrath.

I love Him.

And yet I fear Him.


Only because I am born again.

SPIRIT woke me to GOD's TRUTH.

Which cannot be denied.

It is time to love GOD's people.

It is time to love each other.

Each one of us matters to GOD.

That's why JESUS was sent.

Luke 19:10

King James Version

10 For the Son of man is come 

to seek and to save 

that which was lost.


We are all in error.

But GOD doesn't want anyone to perish.

John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world 

to condemn the world; 

but that the world through him 

might be saved.


2 Peter 3:9

King James Version

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, 

as some men count slackness; 

but is longsuffering to us-ward, 

not willing that any should perish, 

but that all should come to repentance.


Know WHICH spirit you serve:

1 John 4:6

King James Version

6 We are of God: 

he that knoweth God heareth us; 

he that is not of God heareth not us. 

Hereby know we the spirit of truth, 

and the spirit of error.


Related material:

How GENTILES are to Regard JEWS

GOD's PLAN of SALVATION

LOVING each other

Honoring ISRAEL

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics

WORD of GOD


MOST terrifying DREAM

 1 Peter 5:8 King James Version 8 Be sober, be vigilant;  because your adversary the devil,  as a roaring lion,  walketh about,  seeking who...