Friday, December 11, 2020

The HAND of PEACE

 

Romans 16:20

King James Version

20 And the God of peace 

shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. 

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 

Amen.


In the previous article, I mentioned about having had a dream of fighting many diabolical creatures, and yet not feeling too powerful.

I mentioned I needed power of a "different" sort.

At that time, I didn't know what it was I lacked.

Now, after committing myself to studying the WORD of GOD, I know for sure.

But let me tell you of the first dream, wherein I "lacked" power.

I was going up a tall building, but there were many people, zombie-like, and they were after me.

All I had to do, was raise my hand, palm facing them, and they'd stop wanting to attack me.

I looked out the window, from that height, and sure enough, there was another bunch of these automatons looking up at me.

I merely showed them that hand, and it seemed to work.

Still, I lacked power.

Now that I've become born again, I dreamt of a young boy, with a kind and protective older boy looking after him.

This young child wanted to "incinerate" me.

Where he was "burning" with rage, I was calm, and peaceful.

I merely raised my hand, and he seemed to quiet down.

I could feel the strange, quiet power from my hand.

In that second dream, I felt greater power, enough to calm down the murderous child.

Next thing I know, the boy had become like any other kid, and wanted to look over the balcony, for we were on a higher floor.

It felt like the "worst" was over.

He had become a normal boy again.

When I look back in these dreams, I can only surmise, that GOD and PEACE must reign, and you don't really hurt a child, even as he seemed "possessed".


Updated 31 March 2022


TORNADOES, HAIL, and WINDS

  Isaiah 40:24-25 King James Version 24 Yea, they shall not be planted;  yea, they shall not be sown:  yea, their stock shall not take root ...