Saturday, March 2, 2024

Two URGENT dreams

 

JESUS said:

John 4:35

King James Version

35 Say not ye, 

There are yet four months, 

and then cometh harvest? 

behold, 

I say unto you, 

Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; 

for they are white already to harvest.


Ever had two consecutive dreams?

One, relating to the other?

Well, I have, and did.

Just this morning.

Fresh from GOD's oven.

And my dreams are nothing to sneeze at.

At least, for myself.

For I've been at it, since I was a kid.

The reason for this blog, too.


GOD woke me up at 1:45 a.m.

He gave me a dream, wherein I found all of us have "lost" our clothes.

Then I woke up, to drink water.


GOD made me return to the dream.

This time, I was explaining to three other people.

To a family member, and two other friends.

About the urgency of the times.

Telling them about the RAPTURE.

And that everything I had been telling them, had been true, all along.


At 3:00 a.m.GOD wakes me up from that second dream.

Of course, I don't open my eyes till I've memorized the details.

Once you open your eyes, all is lost.

Open it only, when you've committed to memory the details.

It's a habit with me, that I may remember ALL my dreams.

And know what these meant.


Dear friends, the times are really URGENT.

I've been dreaming since I was a kid.

My dreams tell me many things.

Perhaps, GOD is pleased I pay attention.

To everything happening in me, in you, and around me.

That's also many, many decades of dreaming.

And many, many decades of documenting those dreams.


Before GOD made me born again, my dreams were frightening.

I was in a "warfare" of so many kinds.

Alerting me mostly, to so many telling details.

Most of which can be found in our 22 books on spiritual warfare.

We fictionalized it, for it was too "other worldly".

Nevertheless, the details remain true.

I share with you my dreams.

Not for self-aggrandizement.

But as the task given me.


But this time, as born again, my dreams are slightly different.

The MOST urgent, being these TWO dreams this morning.

Why did we "lose" our clothes?

The HOLY SPIRIT led me to these verses:

Job 1:21

King James Version

21 And said, 

Naked came I out of my mother's womb, 

and naked shall I return thither: 

the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; 

blessed be the name of the Lord.


1 Corinthians 15:50

King James Version

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood 

cannot inherit the kingdom of God; 

neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.


1 Corinthians 15:51-52

King James Version

51 Behold, 

I shew you a mystery; 

We shall not all sleep, 

but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, 

in the twinkling of an eye, 

at the last trump: 

for the trumpet shall sound, 

and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, 

and we shall be changed.


1 Corinthians 15:53

King James Version

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, 

and this mortal must put on immortality.


1 Corinthians 15:54

King James Version

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, 

and this mortal shall have put on immortality, 

then shall be brought to pass 

the saying that is written, 

Death is swallowed up in victory.


The URGENCY?

JESUS tells us best:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


For this purpose:

Acts 3:19

King James Version

19 Repent ye therefore, 

and be converted, 

that your sins may be blotted out, 

when the times of refreshing shall come 

from the presence of the Lord.


SPIRIT and I have told you about the Rapture, since early 2020:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-15

King James Version

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, 

concerning them which are asleep, 

that ye sorrow not, 

even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, 

even so them also which sleep in Jesus 

will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, 

that we which are alive and remain 

unto the coming of the Lord 

shall not prevent them which are asleep.


1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


1 Thessalonians 5:1-2

King James Version

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, 

ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly 

that the day of the Lord so cometh 

as a thief in the night.


With regard to believers:

1 Thessalonians 5:4-11

King James Version

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, 

that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, 

and the children of the day: 

we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; 

but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; 

and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, 

be sober, 

putting on the breastplate of faith and love; 

and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, 

but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, 

whether we wake or sleep, 

we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, 

and edify one another, even as also ye do.


But how many will listen?

How many will realize the urgency of the times?

How many believe in JESUS, the SON of GOD?

How many will heed His words?

How many seek GOD, with all their hearts?

How many care to be born again?

Just so you know, the latter is a MUST.

JESUS commands it:

John 3:3-7

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, 

How can a man be born when he is old? 

can he enter the second time 

into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


It was something I emphasized in the second dream.

Urging EVERYONE to become born again.

Unless you're born again, you won't be taught by the SPIRIT of GOD.

Unless GOD made me born again, I won't comprehend Scripture.

Much less tell you all I've come to know.

All based on Scripture, of course.

I am but a workman.

Tasked to write, warn, worship, watch, and wait.

And to GLORIFY GOD.


Related material:

The Most Intriguing Words of Jesus For Me

We Shall ALL Be CHANGED

The RAPTURE

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics


Image: Clipart Library


DARKNESS and tornadoes

  Ecclesiastes 5:7 King James Version 7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words  there are also divers vanities:  but fear thou God . ...