Saturday, April 20, 2024

DARKNESS and tornadoes

 


Ecclesiastes 5:7

King James Version

7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words 

there are also divers vanities: 

but fear thou God.


In my many decades of dreaming, I've had TONS of "darkness spreading" dreams, and TWO tornado dreams.

The first tornado dream happened five years ago.

I "saw" many tornadoes swirling all over the place.

In my waking moments, I didn't know that was possible.

In that dream, it showed it was.

Astoundingly, a few days after, there was a tornado outbreak in south central U.S.

Now, bear note I live in the Philippines.

How could I have known that?

Let me tell you about the second tornado dream, just this morning.


Many strangers and I and I were standing by a long balcony.

There seemed to be a low, white wall, impeding our vision.

Then I noticed a terrible darkness in the sky.

Peering over that low wall, I saw a huge "funnel".

A tornado was coming!

It was so close, I had to warn the people!

I immediately told the people to run, and take cover inside the low-rise building.

And to stay away from the windows, for there were many full-length windows in that brick building.

And I kept shouting at my kid sister to "come to me".


In the first dream, the tornadoes could be seen from the horizon.

In this second dream, the tornado was very near.

Just giving us enough time to scramble for cover.


It's not the first time I've dreamt of darkness pervading the earth.

Many years ago, I saw it spread from the left.

Only to find, it has spread from the right, too.

And the darkness looked like dark creatures swarming towards us.

In the center of the sand-like field where I stood, was a circle of alabaster-like creatures guarding a "throne".

The dozen "creatures" faced outward, at full attention.

One, low-flying alabaster "creature" swooped low over me.

It reminded me of Joseph Gartenmayer's own experience of angels in his book, "Taken Into Time".

I didn't know they were angels, until several days later, I came upon an unusual sight at the mall.

A lady was selling an inch-and-a-half-tall "alabaster-like" angels in a circle.

That was the dream I had!

Of course, I bought my warrior-angel Michael.

But when GOD made me born again, I let go of that piece.

Exodus 20:4-5

King James Version

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, 

or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, 

or that is in the earth beneath, 

or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, 

nor serve them: 

for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, 

visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children 

unto the third and fourth generation 

of them that hate me;


At another time, I dreamt I was at an airport.

Black, thick oil started flowing from the high wall behind me.

That's how "thick" evil was.


If you're talking about darkness, blobs, black scorpions, and dark "entities", I've seen them all.

As if that was not enough, wait till you open your eyes "prematurely".

You know, like being not quite asleep, nor quite awake.

When I opened my eyes this morning, I saw diabolical "stuff", moving all over the ceiling -- everywhere I looked -- never this rampant before.

Ready to pounce, to attack, to ambush, to intimidate.

Not the first time that happened, either.

This time, I literally had to "blink" them away, and turn on the lights.


If your heart is not right with GOD, I urge you to reconcile with Him now.

Every day given us is PURE GRACE.

It's a blessing from heaven.

A chance to do right by GOD.

A chance to reconcile with Him.

A chance to repent, and ask for forgiveness.

A chance to know JESUS, and His commands.

A chance to read GOD's WORD, and know prophecy.


The HOLY SPIRIT inspired me to write 22 books on spiritual warfare.

I made these books fiction, for they're too "other-worldly".

I've "seen" the forms of evil.

I've "seen" how they corrupt our souls.

I've "seen" how they attack us.

I've "seen" how they infiltrate us.

My task as writer, and "ambassadress of GOD's will", is to expose these acts of darkness:

Ephesians 5:11-16

King James Version

11 And have no fellowship 

with the unfruitful works of darkness, 

but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things 

which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved 

are made manifest by the light: 

for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith,

Awake thou that sleepest, 

and arise from the dead, 

and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, 

not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, 

because the days are evil.


Ephesians 6:11-13

King James Version

11 Put on the whole armour of God, 

that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 

but against principalities, 

against powers, 

against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 

against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, 

that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, 

and having done all, to stand.


1 Peter 5:8

King James Version

8 Be sober, be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:


If you're not born again yet, pray to be one.

Ask GOD to show you His truth.

Ask to know His ways.

Ask to know His will.

Ephesians 5:17

King James Version

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, 

but understanding 

what the will of the Lord is.


You NEED to be born again, that SPIRIT may teach you everything about JESUS.

In these last days, our best GUIDE is the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

He is here, for a time, after which He will be "taken out of the way".

And all hell will break loose on earth.

2 Thessalonians 2:7

King James Version

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: 

only he who now letteth will let, 

until he be taken out of the way.


Everything I've come to know in the 55 months of being born again, come from SPIRIT.

All my blogs, and books, are SPIRIT-inspired, and SCRIPTURE-based.

I do not speak for myself.

I was tasked to write, warn, worship, watch, and wait.

All I've come to know, I share with you each day.

RETURN to the LORD JESUS now!

Acts 3:19

King James Version

19 Repent ye therefore, 

and be converted, 

that your sins may be blotted out, 

when the times of refreshing shall come 

from the presence of the Lord.


Related material:

The BATTLE for the SOUL

On Knowing the Enemy of Christ

WHILE we STILL can

END times

SPIRIT of GOD

FULL ARMOR

BOOKS on Amazon


Image: 

There's no photo available that could accurately depict the tornado I saw in my dream this morning. It had such a wide funnel base, and the clouds above it were so dark. This Nature Nomad image is close enough.


TORNADOES, HAIL, and WINDS

  Isaiah 40:24-25 King James Version 24 Yea, they shall not be planted;  yea, they shall not be sown:  yea, their stock shall not take root ...