Thursday, April 29, 2021

The ANGEL's Words

 

SCRIPTURE on angels:

Hebrews 1:14

King James Version

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, 

sent forth to minister for them 

who shall be heirs of salvation?


It is a rare event I write about angels, except for that book above, where you can read a sample chapter of.

Only because I am completely focused on JESUS.

So are angels, when one corrected apostle John:

Revelation 19:10

King James Version

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. 

And he said unto me, 

See thou do it not: 

I am thy fellowservant

and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: 

worship God

for the testimony of Jesus 

is the spirit of prophecy.


Those are the true angels serving the Lord.

Taking no credit for themselves, not wishing God's throne for themselves, with only a fervent desire to serve the Lord.

I encountered one, such angel, who left an imprint of words upon my mind 17 years ago, at 6:22 a.m., waking me up to attention.

Yes, I'm that detailed about my life.

I pay attention to EVERY bit of detail, so I can meditate upon my own growth.

I knew it was an angel, for his words began with, 

"Behold..."


The rest of the words included "words" and "light".

The rest, I keep to myself.

But I do know it was an angel of God.

And I do know, it was to be the work of my life.

The words were clear, but I didn't know how it would all fall into place.

True enough, 15 years from that day, my work with God began, after He led me to become born again.

Since then, His Holy Spirit had been instructing me about Scripture, night and day.

Perhaps, God knew I was actively seeking Him, owing to the tons of books I'd look through, purchase, and read.

Those were the days I had not touched the Bible.

I didn't know if the Bible was real, and complete.

I didn't know which version to read either.

I just kept praying to God to know His TRUTH.

He just let me research, and exhaust all that research.

He knew I'd come around, at a day of His choosing.

Other dreams of angels came through, even before I became born again.

God knows I like to observe, watch, listen, figure things out, and come to conclusions of my own -- independently of the world.

Of course, as is my habit, after a dream, or a vision, I'd write down the details.

I think, God likes that kind of attention.

Those 11 words given by that angel, 17 years ago, have been inscribed on a tiny piece of paper, for me to look at, every now, and then.

It's to remind me of the path God gave me.

Even as the journey took a while to fruition.

It's only our level of surrender, and acceptance, that make it so.

I dearly hope you seek the Lord with all your heart, too.

And one day, He will show up, and give you a gift.

As He did, with me.


Related material:

THE ALABASTER ANGEL: Guarding the sacred throne, SCRIBU Book 4 

(Read a sample chapter.)


DARKNESS and tornadoes

  Ecclesiastes 5:7 King James Version 7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words  there are also divers vanities:  but fear thou God . ...