Sunday, June 26, 2022

That OLD serpent


 Revelation 12:9

King James Version

9 And the great dragon was cast out, 

that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, 

which deceiveth the whole world: 

he was cast out into the earth, 

and his angels were cast out with him.


Evil is really closing in on us.

I've had many dreams in the far past.

Wherein the darkness was spreading.

From left, to right.

Top to bottom.

Threatening to engulf us all.

Thicker than the thickest oil slick.

And no one seems to be aware.

No one seems to be paying attention.

Everyone going about their own business.

As if there was nothing to it.

This morning, my dream was different.

There were three snakes, in different locations.

And it was not just a snake.

It was an anaconda.

The BIGGEST you can ever see.

I saw it in a park, and in a restaurant.

The third location escapes me, at the moment.

Of course, they had to be three.

The enemy's a copycat.

He can't bear to be outdone.

Where there is the TRIUNE GOD, there is also the three-pronged evil.

There's the false prophet, the Antichrist, and Satan himself.

The one in the park had its whole body, sliced, near bursting.

It was ready to grab anyone that came by.

Upon seeing me, it lashed out at me.

The one in the restaurant was atop a tent-like structure.

Why a tent?

So, I turn to SPIRIT, and search Scripture.

A "tent" in other Bible versions, is a "tabernacle" in the King James Version (KJV).

Now, I understood the reason for the serpent in my dream.

I actually felt the snake's HEAVY* weight, from its bulky body, pressing on top of my head.

The only protection I had was that tent.

2 Corinthians 5:1-5

King James Version

5 For we know that if our earthly house 

of this tabernacle were dissolved, 

we have a building of God, 

an house not made with hands, 

eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, 

earnestly desiring to be clothed upon 

with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, 

being burdened: 

not for that we would be unclothed, 

but clothed upon, 

that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us 

for the selfsame thing is God, 

who also hath given unto us 

the earnest of the Spirit.


Somehow, I managed to escape, and warn others.

But no one seemed to be listening.

Except for some waiters, who were able to take one off the tent, by the tail.

But I kept looking up the tent, watching for any indentation, to see if more would show up.

I was able to throw out a baby snake from a room, as I warned more people.

I have seen snakes in real life.

Too many, in fact -- even as a child.

They are definitely terrifying.

I don't care how small they are.

A snake is a snake.

Who can stand such creatures?

And what they represent in the Bible.

I've noticed, the closer we get to the end times, this born again writer is shown evil, in many different forms now.

I've seen its faces.

I've seen its minions.

Today, it showed up as a serpent.

Its real form, as identified by the Bible.

When will people wake up?

When will they sense the danger?

When will they turn to JESUS?

It's really all preparation now!


NOTE:

*No wonder anacondas are HEAVY.

With an "enormous girth", they are between 20 to 30 feet long, more than 12 inches in diameter, and can weigh up to 550 pounds.

   -- National Geographic


Related material:

On Knowing the Enemy of Christ

Worship NOT the creature

JESUS and Satan

JESUS is the WAY

FULL ARMOR

BORN AGAIN articles

SPIRITUAL warfare links

It's ALL preparation NOW

The King Of Tyre - The Most Descriptive Detail Of Lucifer In The Bible


Image: Png Img


Updated 10 November 2023


DARKNESS and tornadoes

  Ecclesiastes 5:7 King James Version 7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words  there are also divers vanities:  but fear thou God . ...