Wednesday, October 19, 2022

What GOD's warriors fight for


 Philippians 4:13

King James Version

13 I can do all things through Christ 

which strengtheneth me.


I knew I was a warrior.

A decades-old dream showed me.

After fighting large, black scorpions, with not much strength in me, I saw one compress, latching on to the back of a young girl.

She was not aware of it, but I saw the vile thing attach itself, with the intent of infecting her heart.

This girl was being "guarded" by an older woman.

The very person who will make sure she gets infected.

They passed in front of me.

As I looked to where they were headed, they passed a tired, old warrior, sitting, with hands upon his sword.

He looked at me, and said something.

I was to continue the fight.

He had no more strength in him.

I didn't have that much strength either.

For I wasn't born again yet.

I had not come into CHRIST yet.

Decades after, GOD made me born again.

And I've fought, non stop.

Over three years now.

Night and day.

Every waking, and sleeping moment.

Over 60 blogs, 24 books, hundreds of posts resulted.

For evil never sleeps.

I must write, to warn you.

The enemy is perpetually in ambush.

1 Peter 5:8-9

King James Version

8 Be sober, 

be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, 

knowing that the same afflictions 

are accomplished in your brethren 

that are in the world.


ESPECIALLY when you want to rest, or sleep.

Or just have a normal life.

But my task was clear.

To share the WORD of GOD with you.

It is, after all, the "sword of the Spirit".

Ephesians 6:17-18

King James Version

17 And take the helmet of salvation, 

and the sword of the Spirit, 

which is the word of God:

18 Praying always 

with all prayer and supplication 

in the Spirit, 

and watching thereunto 

with all perseverance and supplication 

for all saints;


This is how powerful, effective, and efficient the WORD of GOD is:

Hebrews 4:12

King James Version

12 For the word of God is quick, 

and powerful, 

and sharper than any twoedged sword, 

piercing even to the dividing asunder 

of soul and spirit, 

and of the joints and marrow, 

and is a discerner 

of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Warriors of GOD serve the LIVING WORD -- JESUS.

Revelation 19:11-13

King James Version

11 And I saw heaven opened, 

and behold a white horse; 

and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, 

and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, 

and on his head were many crowns; 

and he had a name written, 

that no man knew, 

but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: 

and his name is called The Word of God.


There is a real battle in place.

It is a spiritual battle, for these reasons:

GOD is a SPIRIT.

John 4:24

King James Version

24 God is a Spirit: 

and they that worship him 

must worship him in spirit and in truth.


And because He is a Spirit, we wrestle with the unseen.

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 

but against principalities, against powers, 

against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 

against spiritual wickedness in high places.


But we have the SPIRIT of GOD to guide us.

John 14:16-17

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive, 

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: 

but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.


An ancient battle only GOD knows about.

For these are the last days.

2 Timothy 3:1-7

King James Version

3 This know also, 

that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, 

covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, 

disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, 

false accusers, incontinent, fierce, 

despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, 

lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, 

but denying the power thereof: 

from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, 

and lead captive silly women laden with sins, 

led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning,

 and never able to come 

to the knowledge of the truth.


And now, I feel my strength ebbing,

Will I be that tired, old warrior, too?

Who shall continue after me?

Who will continue the fight?

Who will keep watch?

Who will keep to the WORD?

It has been a lifelong fight for me.

My whole life was preparation.

But I must keep on.

My confidence comes from faith in GOD.

Only He has control over my life.

Psalm 31:15

King James Version

15 My times are in thy hand: 

deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, 

and from them that persecute me.


There's much work to do, that's why I keep on.

JESUS guided me to tell you about the RAPTURE.

The HOLY SPIRIT guided me to prepare you for it.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit 

and soul and body be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


We are to be awake, and aware, for the battle will be GREATEST now.

Even the enemy knows this.

Revelation 12:12

King James Version

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, 

and ye that dwell in them. 

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! 

for the devil is come down unto you, 

having great wrath, 

because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.


For warriors of GOD, there can be no greater glory, than to serve the LIVING GOD.

And to do everything, ACCORDING to His WILL.

JESUS showed us the path of obedience.

As workman, I am here to share SCRIPTURE with you.

That we may believe in JESUS.

The ONLY SAVIOR.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: 

for there is none other name under heaven 

given among men, 

whereby we must be saved.


Acts 16:31

King James Version

31 And they said, 

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, 

and thou shalt be saved, 

and thy house.


Related material:

It's ALL preparation NOW

ALL battles are SPIRITUAL battles

END times


Image: Unsplash


Two URGENT dreams

  JESUS said : John 4:35 King James Version 35 Say not ye,  There are yet four months,  and then cometh harvest?  behold,  I say unto you,  ...