Monday, January 25, 2021

Dreamt of LEVITICUS

 

Leviticus 26:40 

King James Version

40 If they shall confess their iniquity, 

and the iniquity of their fathers, 

with their trespass which they trespassed against me,

 and that also they have walked contrary unto me;


It's the first time, in nearly 17 months as a born again, that I dreamt of a verse from the Bible -- actually, ever.

As a baby Christian, I found I hungered for the Lord's WORD, and would search Scripture each day, making sure it was my ONLY reference for my life, for my work, and for how people and the world are today.

Lo and behold, that Leviticus verse "appeared" in a dream this morning.

I had to make sure I got the numbers right.

But that verse showed up, as I searched online for it, not to mean it was the very same chapter or verse I originally typed.

So, I made a note of it.

Then it shows up again as I prepared to copy-paste another verse.

So, I knew this was THE VERSE God wanted me to look into.

By now, after writing non-stop for nearly 17 months for the LORD, I knew when His hand was upon things.

To understand more of what GOD wanted "known", I decided to read the whole Leviticus 26 chapter.

It was very clear those were God's statutes for His chosen people -- Israel.

The keywords I gathered from the verse I dreamt were "confess their iniquity" and "the iniquity of their fathers".

God's really telling us something, whether we are Jews or Gentiles, especially in these troubling times.

The same law applies to ALL of GOD's children, if we are to be part of the New Jerusalem, with our names included in the Lamb's "book of life":

Revelation 21:27 

King James Version

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it 

any thing that defileth, 

neither whatsoever worketh abomination, 

or maketh a lie: 

but they which are written 

in the Lamb's book of life.


Our corrupt flesh, and hearts, must be made pure, as JESUS commanded:

Matthew 5:48 

King James Version

48 Be ye therefore perfect, 

even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


Now is the best time to do so.

Precisely why I was "alerted" to the Leviticus command from GOD.

He knew I would write about it, and share with you.

Let's take heed, then.


Image source: ministry-to-children.com


Updated 31 March 2022


TORNADOES, HAIL, and WINDS

  Isaiah 40:24-25 King James Version 24 Yea, they shall not be planted;  yea, they shall not be sown:  yea, their stock shall not take root ...