Thursday, July 11, 2024

Very SYMBOLIC dream

 Matthew 7:13

King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: 

for wide is the gate, 

and broad is the way, 

that leadeth to destruction, 

and many there be which go in thereat:


Ever had a dream wherein you felt tired upon awakening?

As if you went through a lot of travel, and travail?

I had, just this morning.

I'll let SPIRIT guide me to figure it out.


FIRST scene showed me headed for home.

I was in a cab, and the driver was about to turn left.

But I told him "no".

We were to turn left past that.

For a moment, he was puzzled.

He didn't realize there was another way.

When we started taking that path, he was surprised.

But recognized there was another path, too.


SECOND scene showed a few people and I on foot.

It seems the cab couldn't take that route anymore.

All had to walk on foot.

It was precarious, treacherous, narrow, and undefined.

At one point, a guard in gear, and gun, stopped to warn us.

He told me something like we must be careful.

We could get kidnapped.

That meant there was "ambush" along the way.

Armed with that warning, we proceeded.

But the way was tough, tricky, and treacherous.

Some paths were narrow, and winding.

Some were rocky.

In my normal waking hours, that route was manageable.

But in the dream, it wasn't.


Making sure we were on the right path, I went back slightly up.

I noticed a foreign couple taking photos as they crouched on the ground.

Time to ask for directions.

Instead, they warned that we will find an open space.

We might get disoriented because it seems there's nothing there.

They warned us not to be put off by that.

That can only mean, we just keep going.


The rocky path was going down hill.

I was with just a small number of people.

In my waking hours, it was really a steep down hill road.

To get to my home, we needed  to navigate that hill.

And back up again, as it hit the main road.


What did I gather from this dream?

As born again, I always search Scripture.

Trying to understand the dream better.

I could only gather that few are really following JESUS.

What is JESUS, but "HOME".

Who is JESUS, but the "PATH".

What is the PATH, but what JESUS defined:

Luke 13:23-24

King James Version

23 Then said one unto him, 

Lord, are there few that be saved? 

And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: 

for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, 

and shall not be able.


And through a parable:

Matthew 13:1-8

King James Version

13 The same day went Jesus out of the house, 

and sat by the sea side.

2 And great multitudes were gathered together 

unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; 

and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, 

saying, 

Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4 And when he sowed, 

some seeds fell by the way side, 

and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, 

where they had not much earth: 

and forthwith they sprung up, 

because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; 

and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns; 

and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8 But other fell into good ground, 

and brought forth fruit, 

some an hundredfold, 

some sixtyfold, 

some thirtyfold.


CHRIST's enemy aims to do these things:

To make sure you don't hear of GOD.

To make sure you don't believe in JESUS.

To make sure you don't hear the WORD.

To make sure the WORD doesn't take root in you.

To make sure you are distracted in your path towards GOD.


Satan knows we are in the end times.

We are in "prep for the RAP".

The enemy aims to "kidnap" us along the way.

But true believers remain faithful to JESUS.

We keep on the path, no matter the obstacles.

No matter the traps, and distractions.

We walk with the SPIRIT, to guard us from the world's treacherous ways.

GOD knows who are His.

John 6:37

King James Version

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; 

and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.


John 6:39

King James Version

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me 

I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again 

at the last day.


John 6:40

King James Version

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


The guard with gun was a true guard of GOD, warning us of danger along the way.

The photographer-couple were also of GOD, cheerful, encouraging us.

That we not be put off by seeming emptiness along the way.

GOD really guards His faithful.

He let His SON pave the way, that we may never get lost.

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


John 10:27-28

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them 

out of my hand.


John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


All believers have to do is keep on the path.

Carry nothing, but the CROSS.

It all leads to JESUS.


Related material:

HOLINESS

The devil's DEVICES

Sin AWARENESS

The RAPTURE

BORN AGAIN articles


Verses from Bible Gateway

As bonus from SPIRIT, their "VERSE of the DAY" conforms to my dream, and path in this article:

Philippians 1:6

King James Version

6 Being confident of this very thing, 

that he which hath begun a good work in you 

will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:


MOST terrifying DREAM

 1 Peter 5:8 King James Version 8 Be sober, be vigilant;  because your adversary the devil,  as a roaring lion,  walketh about,  seeking who...